Tonight I decided we would go play in the pool for a while. Its not a big pool, just one of the soft sided pop-up pools. It is supposed to be 12 feet in diameter, but it is a little bigger around because it isn't as deep as it could be. I won't say as deep as it should be since it is actually the perfect depth for Zane. He can stand up if he tries. I always put him in one of the Baby Float tubes since he couldn't quite figure out the other tube & how to keep his head above water. Tonight I was throwing him while in his float. He LOVES this!!! Well this time it didn't quite work as well & his float tipped over so now he is under water under his float. I quickly grab him, & thinking he is going to be freaking out, say "OMG, are you okay??" He looks up at me gets this HUGE grin and says "I okay, I okay". I am guessing he thought it was a great deal of fun and if he were able to talk better probably would have been saying "Do again mommy! Do again!"
Arianna decided she was going to go play with her friend across the street. She comes home saying her throat is burning & she needs milk NOW! (That is thanks to her daddy.) While she is home getting her milk, her friend comes to see if she wants to swim in their BIG pool. She drinks a few more small glasses of milk & then gets a big glass to take with her. She goes over there, swims for about 5-10 minutes & gets sick. She made it out of the pool, but puked all over their porch. This is only the 2nd time she has been over there to swim. The first time right after they got in the pool it started thundering. This second time she gets sick. Wonder if maybe she should just not even bother trying.
No comments:
Post a Comment