Friday, July 2, 2010
Lesson 2: Stay away from tongue twisters
Today we were driving home & Arianna was trying to think of the name of a movie she saw that started with a "P". I know, that narrows it down enough. I, of course, had no idea what movie she was talking about so just started saying nonsense things. In the midst of doing this I asked her if it was Peter Piper picked a pep of pickled peckers. She laughed and said, "No, that's not it." I was so glad she was in the backseat & didn't hear exactly what I said. She thought I was just laughing with her. I think I am very glad about that. I am not ready to explain to her why what I said was so funny. I usually get away with telling her things are too complicated to explain when she asks me those hard to answer questions, but I have a feeling I am not going to be able to use that excuse much longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment