Thursday, July 1, 2010

Holy CRAP!!

My son. Do I really need to say more? Both the kids had baths tonight & I had put Zane to bed. He wasn't asleep yet, which isn't a surprise. It sounded like he was in there playing & talking to himself, so I wasn't very concerned. Then he starts saying in his normal little voice "Help Mommy! "Help Mommy!" I figure I better go check on him, just to make sure all is okay. It wasn't!!! He had pooped & there was poop EVERYWHERE!!! Luckily he had his "Jammy Shirt" on, which is actually just a onesie, because otherwise he strips naked. But, since he had his jammy shirt on, his diaper was still on as it should be. YEAH!! BUT, there was still poop all over his legs, his bed, his crib, his books he had been "reading" and anything else within arms reach. So we stripped him down, tossed him back in the tub, got him cleaned up, got his bed changed, and all his toys cleaned and finally back in bed. I could have definitely done without that tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment