Tonight we made dinner for the guys at Jeff's depot. Nothing too exciting, just hamburgers & hotdogs. I also made Cherry Coke Salad which is a Jell-O salad made with crushed pinapple, cherry pie filling, cherry Jell-O & Coke. And the best part was I made Guy Fieri's Goody Girl Championship Potatoes. They are the BEST!!!! You boil the potatoes in crab boil, then mix sour cream, bacon, cheese, cayenne, paprika & onions (carmelized in the bacon grease). Fold the potatoes into this mixture & OMG!! They are to die for!!
Had a little excitement before dinner with Zane. He was running & slipped & faceplanted on the floor. This was his second if not third faceplant of the day. This time, however, he hit his nose & the blood gushed. I think it scared him & he started to cry. I say I think it scared him because he does this all the time & usually gets up looks at me & says "Ow!" but this time he cried ALOT. Trying to get a 3 year old to hold still so you can get his nose to stop bleeding is not an easy thing to do. I swear the bathroom looked like someone had been killed in it. But, he finally stopped crying & his nose stopped bleeding. And I got to clean the walls, floor, mirror & sink & then get back to finishing preparing for dinner. I am so glad I don't have to do that everyday. Poor little guy gets too involved & doesn't pay attention to where he is going. The other day he ran into the side mirror on my car. He rubbed his head, said "Ow!", looked at the mirror & said, "Sorry!" & walked away. My boy is so special!
No comments:
Post a Comment