Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Potty Training Misadventures

Zane is in the process of potty training. He has been trying to go often during the day. Not sure how much he is actually going, but he is going & sitting on the potty which is a great start. Today I was sitting here watching TV & he evidently decided he was going to go potty. Okay, no big deal, he does this all the time. BUT!!!!! He goes in there & then comes out bringing me a handful of wipes. I look at him & he is covered in poop! We go into the bathroom to get him cleaned up & there is poop everywhere. He had evidently pooped in his pull up & then tried to go on the potty. Still proud of him for trying to go in the potty, but I could really have done without having to clean up him & the bathroom. This is one of those times I say to myself...."Its a good thing he's cute."

No comments:

Post a Comment